I set out on my photography journey over 5 years ago not knowing who I was or what I was about. I’ve evolved, I’ve found my purpose and my passion all wrapped up into one. I love my life y’all. I really, really love it.

Morgan Photo Co. has grown into everything I could have imagined and more, and I am so excited for the next chapter in my story.

I connect with the spontaneous type.
The types who aren't afraid to live life a little on the edge.

My amazingly cute and perfect dog, Frankie Girl, tattoos (I have like 20 plus. I lost count), and live music. If I'm not working behind the camera, you can catch me living it up to the max. Im always looking for the next adventure. Nothing makes me happier than hitting the road with nowhere in mind. Well, maybe a dive bar in mind.



Thats why I am so passionate about this "job". I say "job" like that because it rarely feels like work to me. I've created this life for myself where I get to serve others on some of the best days of their lives and I couldn't think of anything better than that. I work hard to make sure my clients can sit back & relax and focus on themselves, without the stress. But please don't get me wrong- I work hard, and I play harder! I'm like 99% there for the photos, the other 1% is saved for the champagne.

The good, the bad, the messy, the real. 

Literally, I love love. Everything about it.

Literally, I love love.  Everything about it.

"Morgan took my engagement and wedding photos. She is an incredible photographer. We absolutely love all of our pictures. Additionally, she does such a wonderful job of making sure that you’re comfortable. I remember being nervous for our engagement photo session, but Morgan made it such a fun experience. She did the same at our wedding. She is also just the kindest, sweetest person and is amazing to work with. I would highly recommend Morgan for any of your photography needs. She is amazing!"  - Lauren

"She is an incredible photographer."

"If you want to have an amazing day with beautiful pictures to remember it by, Morgan is your girl. She is efficient, organized, and can capture the energy of your special day! I just got my pictures back from my wedding and they are better than I could have ever imagined! She was so fun to work with and made me feel so unbelievably comfortable in front of the camera! 10/10 recommend her for any occasion!!!" - Morgan

"morgan is your girl!"

"She was so much fun to work with for two incredibly awkward and derpy people. She made the experience fun and all of our nerves disappeared the moment we met her. I seriously cannot thank her enough for the amazing experience and photos, and cannot wait for next fall when she captures our wedding!" - Marisa

"Morgan is PHENOMENAL!"

"She exceeded our expectations from the start back 2 years ago when we got engagement photos. She is so sweet and made sure our day was perfect. We can’t say enough great things about her. Morgan, thank you for all the help, advice and BOMB pictures. You really are a true gem!" -Megan

"Morgan was a DREAM to work with!!! "

"Morgan was the best photographer we could have asked for! Morgan is easy-going, laid back, and knowledgeable. We had a lot of fun working with Morgan. She made us feel comfortable while taking photos during our engagement session and our wedding day. We love our photos and are so happy we found Morgan!" -Kaitlyn

"we are so happy we found morgan!"

kick ass compliments

kick ass compliments